Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best daily facial scrub for dry/oily skin?

Hello, I have had bad luck with chosing facial scrubs, acne products ,etc.





I have really dry/oily skin, and I get ';bumps'; on my cheeks and a few pimples, but not really bad 'acne'. What is the best facial scrub for dry/oily skin %26amp; pimples?Best daily facial scrub for dry/oily skin?
I would use St. Ives. It is inexpensive and comes in an oily/acne prone formula. It has salacylic acid and helps with future breakouts as well. I love it.Best daily facial scrub for dry/oily skin?
St. Ives apricot scrub for oily/acne prone skin. You can find it at any drug store or supercenter like Target and Walmart. Report Abuse

St. Ives products are really good!


I have seen infomercials about Proactive, you know through Celebrities but that product is expensive!


Ask any Pharmacist about knowledge of facial scrubs, etc.





Also, buy Neutrogena clear soap, and there is one called ';Basis'; that works good too.


When I was a teen, Bonne Bell was the ';going'; facial help product, but you just have to try the brands and ask around too!





Good luck!
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment