Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I'm allergic to tree nuts is it okay to use a facial scrubs with nuts in it?

I'm dealthy allergic to most tree nuts. I've used a scrub from St Ives with crushed walnuts shells in it twice before I actually noticed it had that ingredient. I don't recall having any sort of reaction, so do you think it's okay to continue using the scrub?If I'm allergic to tree nuts is it okay to use a facial scrubs with nuts in it?
I know how you feel, I'm allergic to tree nuts too, and I would say not to use it anymore. You may not feel it right away, but with prolonged use, it might have a very negative effect on you.If I'm allergic to tree nuts is it okay to use a facial scrubs with nuts in it?
There's a girl in my school that is deathly allergic to the smell of nuts aswell...if you're allergic to the smell too I wouldnt recomend using that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment