Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Which of these facial scrubs is the best?

Which of these facial scrubs is the best for treating blackheads and pimples?





Neutrogena


Equate


Clean%26amp;Clear


St.Ives





If there are any specific scrubs i should use by these companies then your requests are appreciated!Which of these facial scrubs is the best?
I like neutrogena is far the best it has beads no walnuts seeds that can damage your skin also very gentle nice great for pimples oily skin you should try grapefruit scrub or neutrogena blackhead eliminating scrub it product both.Which of these facial scrubs is the best?
hmm, St. Ives. It has special beads that aren't too harsh for your skin, but can clean your pores. It is good for sensitive skin and smells nice. If you really have a problem with blackheads get the neutrogena wave.
I have super sensitive skin and I use that foaming clean and clear wash, then a clean and clear moisturizer. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and makes it feel really soft.
i use st.ives naturally clear apricrot scrub for blackheads and clean%26amp;clear oil free foaming cleanser for pimples above the surface.
every1 has differnt skin, but neutragena wrks 4 me
I've only used St. Ives and I like it because its not too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment