Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can i use facial scrub everyday?

I wouldn't recommend it. It can irritate skin and make it red. Usually the products have a ';Use one to two times a week'; on it, or at least a few that I've used did.Can i use facial scrub everyday?
I've read everyones answer and I'm not too sure I agree. All labels say to use it 1 or 2 a week. Of course you should use a moisturiser afterwards, or even better, a hydrating mask. I suppose it depends on your skin. If you feel 1 or 2 a week isn't enough then use it every 2nd day, always following up with a hydrating moisturiser and or mask. If after the 1st week your skin hasn't dried up or isn't peeling slightly, only then try using it every day. Everyones skin is different, so you have to be able to judge how often you use the scrub by the way your skin feels after each week of use.Can i use facial scrub everyday?
Its not reccomended. If you want to or need to though, use a micro exfoliant. Not a gritty scrub. If you exfoliate too much, you will irriate the new, soft skin that is left after scrubbing.
The best facial scrub you can ever get is Baking soda and Brown Sugar.....





Your skin feels reall smooth n soft right after the first application.
i wouldn't recommend it. Facial scrub is intended to be used at least once a week. If u have extremely oily skin, then you can use it 2-3x, but not more than that. Just make sure to use moisturizer everyday and every time after washing face.
sure.
yeah


just make sure you put on some sort of lotion after wards so you're face doesn't dry out.
I don't see why not, as long as it's a quality product that derms recommend that won't be too rough on the skin. I used to use the apricot stuff, but I don't know if it's the best. I like Crystal Peel, and I shop the sales when I can find them online. It's much more concentrated with grains and works beautifully.
I use Swiss Apricot Scrub everyday..twice a day..and Ihave great skin. Of course, following the scrub, I apply a moisturizer at night and a moisturizer and sunscreen during the day.





Good luck!!
yes, you deff can use it everyday but be careful, not to dry out your skin and if it does feel dry use lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment