Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need a good facial scrub...any recommendations?

despite what some beauticians say about grainy scrubs damaging and scarring the skin....i like scrubs that are very grainy because i see immediate effect - my skin becomes smooth and shiny.





but i can't seem to find a good grainy scrub which isn't highly expensive.





i have combination skin.





anyway recommendations would be appreciated! thanks :)I need a good facial scrub...any recommendations?
Honestly, I'ver tried all the bath %26amp; body works and the high end ones from Macy's but I found that raw sugar and honey works the best. Or course sea salt and honey. I use it all over my body it's so good and smells yummy.I need a good facial scrub...any recommendations?
Equal parts Honey and Poppy Seeds with three drops of Lavender Essential Oil works very well, is non-toxic and the ingredients are readily available. If you can't find the essential oil it's not strictly necessary just a good natural astringent and rejuvenatory agent
take one spoon gram floor + lemon juice + honey+ sandalwood + rose water make paste and apply.


2. when it dry up remove it.


3. once in a week.


you will see result in three weeks.


all pimple acne and spots are reduced






simple cleansing scrub is a good one - i use it my self as i have sensitive skin but u still get a good scrub from it, and also st ives aprioct is a good one
St. Ives.. Apricot Scrub?
honey and sugar is the best! i've tried it!
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment