Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a facial cleanser, scrub, and lotion. Should I use all three daily?

I'm 25, don't have any pimples, not oily or too dry, when should I use these 3 products?





Clean %26amp; clear makeup cleanser, Clean %26amp; Clear Oxygenating scrub, Clean %26amp; Clear oxygenating face lotionI have a facial cleanser, scrub, and lotion. Should I use all three daily?
The scrub you will need once a week or so, the other products you can use daily.I have a facial cleanser, scrub, and lotion. Should I use all three daily?
The cleanser and lotion should be fine to use every day. However, I would use the scrub only once every 3 days or once a week. Using the scrub everyday will irritate your skin.
stop using everything that you are using





use a gentle cleanser and a moisturizer for normal skin


at this age and with your skin type.. you don't need anything else
You should always use the cleanser 2 times a day, morning and night.


A toner should be used after cleansing 2 times a day, an excellent homemade toner is to take green tea, let it steep, and then add it into a spray bottle(small), great toner!!!


Exfoliation should be used in accordance with your skin type.


Generally 2 a week is good, always remember sun screen, after exfolation your skin is more subject to a burn.
Don't use the scrub every day. If you're washing with a cleanser every day you don't need the scrub every day. Wash with the cleanser every morning before makeup and every night to take off the makeup. Every other day with the scrub just to get all the makeup buildup. Use the moisturizer everyday. (I put mine on before I put on my makeup - it seems to make my base go on smoother.)
you sud use it weekly or once in 15 days depending on your skin condition...also you can use ultrasound cleanser to give better effects
Definitely use the cleanser and lotion every day. Actually it is best to do it both morning and night. I'm not familiar with the scrub you have but depending on how 'rough' it is, I would only suggest using it two or three times a week. If it is really gentle, it could be used every day.
The cleanser I would use daily, morning and night - especially at night since you would be taking off makeup at that time. Also, I would use the lotion after the cleanser. I've heard from countless ladies that this is where we don't do so well: in the mosturizing department. Using lotion one to two times daily will help with wrinkles later in life. As for the scrub, I would use it once a week. You definitely don't want to overdo it or acne and redness could occur from irritation.
your fine just the way you are. save your money
the scrub should be used once a week but the cleanser and lotion use daily
I suppose its gd, but like what others say u can use scrub like 2 times a week. but i would like to add on, after your scrub you can like do masks, paper or washed off(dun use peel off as it will hurt your skin and don't use deep cleansing clay/mud as its more for oily skin it will make your skin dry) as after scrubing it will cleans off the dead skin and white%26amp;black heads, and there will be spaces empty, in your skin if you don't work on masks to fill them up and nourish your skin, the dirts and stuff will start filling and not long later your skin will b filled with black and white heads again.





If you hv little bit of wrinkles i recommend L'oreal wrinkle filler, if your pores r big u can try clinques pore minimizer. If everything is fine just stick to what you have and probably mask.
These products sound like they will either oil up your face or scrub it dry. I suggest using the scrub probably every other weekend, the lotion just a tiny squirt at night, and the cleanser every morning and night if it isn't too harsh. If your skin is oily, you might not want to do the lotion alot. I use proactiv, but only the lotion. Do not use toner, I am telling you. Also, the clean and clear morning burst leaves you feeling fresh and clean in the morning. Try it. I know you'll love it. Also, the Neutrogena Icy Scrub. I also use the oxygenating scrub, too!
well tech. your only suppose to scrub once or twice a week but i do a little scrub everyday then deff. wash on lotion up daily.. in every magazine and article i have read it says to only wash twice a day so you dont dry your skin out and then there no limit to lotion its good for your skin!
The cleanser and lotion can both be used twice daily, but the scrub I would only use twice a week or so.
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment