Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's a good exfoliate/facial scrub?

I was considering either:


1) St. Ives Apricot Scrub


2) Neutrogena deep cleaning gentle scrub


3) Biore: Detoxify Daily Scrub [daily recharging]


or


any other suggestions. If you don't mind, please list pros and cons !


Thankks !What's a good exfoliate/facial scrub?
St.


Ives.


I have


been using


it for years and


it does me wonders.What's a good exfoliate/facial scrub?
My friend uses this cleanser


called Clinque she said it is very good.


andd I have a very clear face


from


1) Rinsing my face with warm water to open pores


2) Put honey over your whole face (Cover your face with it)


3) Let dry for 30 minuites


4) Rinse with warm water


5) Rinse again with cold water to close your pores


6)Moisturize your face. you will see the different the


first week.





LUCK.
I use number 1) St. Ives Apricot Scrub, it leaves my face amazingly soft and clean.
St. Ives Apricot is amazing, end of story :D
i loove this facial cleanser. its clean %26amp; clear deep action exfoliating scrub and its oil free. out of ur list ive only tried number 2 and didnt like it that well. hope i helped!!!:)
St. Ives Apricot. My aunt uses that and she's a beauty expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment