Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a question about exfoliating facial scrub..?!?

Hey, I am currently using Clean and Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Face Scrub, and its great, and today, i felt like picking up a new c%26amp;c face scrub, this time a C%26amp;C Deep Action Exfoliating face scrub, and I'm going to use it either tonight, or this morning, but if i use the deep action exfoliating scrub every day (in the morning) will my face be over exfoliated?? I'm just going to use it every day, not every day AND night. will that be okay?





thanks.I have a question about exfoliating facial scrub..?!?
I use this St. Ives Apricot scrub on my face and body and it works miracles on my skin. I use it every other day and I sopa with Clean and Clear Facial Cleanser (amber colour) and my skin is so smooth and feels wonderful and looks great, I am 65 years old. It also keeps the wrinkles away.. I have none. You will never exfoliate too much unless you scrub very hard. Moisturize after use though.I have a question about exfoliating facial scrub..?!?
You don't want to exfoliate everyday. You can strip your skin of the healthy layers of skin and oils by doing that. Scrub should only be used once or twice a week. If your skin really needs it, you can use it a little more often, but everyday is not good for the skin.





I used to work in skin care.
Exfoliating scrub is for getting rid of death skin cells, and for that your skin actually doesn't need a daily scrub. When you use scrub very often in a long period, your skin can get very dry and even irritated. It's better to use it about 2 times a week!
Yes, 3 times a week is enough. I have some permanent damage on my face from over exfoliating. Now mine was just regular exfoliate, its even worse if you use those containing AHA because they really strip the skin.
I had the same Problem In High school stay away from soda drink apple Juice oj Pineapple Banana and More watter with some fish oil start with a big Loaf Of Bread .
no your skin would just be extremely fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment