Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the BEST FACIAL SCRUB?!?

i'm want a good facial exfoliater/scrub that will really smooth my skin. I prefer something from Sephora, but if theres some from CVS or a drugstore that works well, then recommend it.





ThanksWhat is the BEST FACIAL SCRUB?!?
Aveeno makes one that is really nice, I think it's the skin brightening scrub, I go to a dermatologist and he recommended it. Always read the label of the products you put on your face and be sure it says non-comedogenic or won't clog pores.





Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub! My dermatologist says this is the WORST thing you could ever do to your face and it should only be used as a foot scrub. It's so rough that it leaves tiny scratches on the surface of the skin that cause even more acne.





I've actually had 2 dermatologists and everyone that has ever given me a facial tell me not to use the St.Ives Apricot exfoliating scrub. Trust the pros. If these girls have ever see a professional they would not use that product on their face.What is the BEST FACIAL SCRUB?!?
St. Ives apricot scrubs work great, the one i use it the


Apricot Scrub *EXFOLIATING* the container is mostly white and orange with apricots on it, and you can usually buy it at any drugstore


Also, for a cleaner, the neutrogena wave works so great i love it, my skin is so soft afterwards. garnier fructus cream cleanser works pretty good as well, you see results with it if youi use it everyday for about a week or 2, your skin gets really soft. Also try the aveeno brand, its pretty good
You can buy biore ex foliating scrub at a drugstore or something like walmart and that one really makes your skin ';glow'; as well as giving it a proper and thorough clean. I suggest this one for face softness. I use it and I started to see changes in my skin within like 3 washes. I believe they have a sensitive skin option also for skin with more acne! Look at the following links!





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





These are all awesum! hope i helped :)
try a homemade facial scrub. it works exactly thr same only its natural and free. use salt or sugar. i reccomend salt, because it gets rid of bacteria.
Apricot Scrub: Invigorating: ~$4.00 at a drugstore.
the vibrating thinger from neutrogena: the wave or something like that...
you should try Noxzema every morning
My fave is St. ives Apricot Scrub (there's also one that helps get rid of acne)
bath and body works has nice things
face scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment