Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's the best facial scrub out there?

=]What's the best facial scrub out there?
I really like the St Ives Apricot Scrub - blemish control one, it always sorts out my skin really well, makes it have a healthy glow (looks really good if you use it when you're getting ready for a night out, smooths out your skins and then your makeup goes on really well). I use that about 3 times a week (but it can be used everyday). The rest of the time I use the St Ives Cream wash. Hope this helps! xxWhat's the best facial scrub out there?
There's a lot of good scrubs out there. But you can also give yourself a sugar facial. It's quick, easy, and virtually inexpensive. And it makes your skin look GREAT!





Just take about 1/8 of sugar, or less, and rub it all over your face while you're showering. Then, wash it off and gently pat your face dry.





hih
i use st.ives apricot scrub.


works good.
clean and clear micro beads for deep wash
My favorite is Lush Ocean Salt. It's the strongest scrub I've ever used and gets rid of dry skin while leaving skin smooth and soft. It's an all natural product containing coarse sea salt for exfoliating and avocado for softening skin. My fav you should try it sometime, they have samples at the store.
I don't buy scrubs. They're a waste of money. I make my own by combining olive oil with some sugar.
i like apricot scrub. it is cheap, it works, it smells good.
Arbonne Intelligence Exfoliating Masque with Thermal Fusion!! i use this every day and love it!!
Whats best for me is like what most people are saying, St. Ives apricot scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment