Friday, December 25, 2009

Best facial scrub, cleanser or product i can buy???

I don't have acne or anything big.


I just have tiny pimples in my chin


and like in my forehead. I 've had them


for a while but i never break out.


so yeah, anything that will get them off my


face???Best facial scrub, cleanser or product i can buy???
clinique 3 step





and





neurtagena face mask and cleanser. The two in one kind.Best facial scrub, cleanser or product i can buy???
ive heard the neutrogena wave is cool. :)
I know this is not what you were asking for but in a pinch...





Katers Favourite Facial Skin Scrub:





You will need:


A bottle of cheap-o aspirin. I use the stuff from the dollar store.


Honey.


Water.


Soft bristled toothbrush.





Before I get in the shower I set three aspirin in a saucer and add two or three drops of water on top of each aspirin. After I get out of the shower, I take my finger and mash the aspirin into a grainy little pulp. Then I add about one tablespoon of honey on top of that. Then I take my finger and mush it all together, then apply to my face. Let it sit for about five minutes, then take your wet toothbrush (I suggest you have one just for this, but if you want to use the one you brush your teeth with, I won't hate you. I might think you're weird, but I won't hate you. Just sayin....) and began making swirly circles on your face and using your toothbrush as a scrubby. Don't press too hard, be gentle and stay away from your eyes.


After you have done that, rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your fav moisturizer.
neutrogena for ance works good. Its a oil free cleanser.
Where do you live? If you're in Canada try Biotherm. It's amazing stuff. They have a product called Hydra-Detox Bio Defensis. It is a gentle scrub that purifies the skin. They have a moisturizer called AcnoPur as well. If you're in the US I think you can only purchase it online though - www.biotherm.com. Vichy has a product called NormaDerm that apparently really works - www.vichyusa.com. If you have the money - try Euoko. It is a little bit more expensive. They have a Matte Foam Cleanser, called A-10, that is designed specifically for blemishes. Check out their entire A line at www.euoko.com


And you know what? You can never go wrong with Dove either. A bar of their soap cleans really well. I know that it's got rid of my blemishes before - completely.
My favorite, which I use for bumpy skin, but not neccesarily facial blemishes, is ';The Scrub Of Your Life'; by Soap %26amp; Glory which I get at Target, here's an amazon link:





http://www.amazon.com/Soap-Glory-Scrub-Your-Life/dp/B000VPG38C





I use it on the bumpy skin over my cheekbone and on my forearms. It's AMAZING.
Oxy scrub. I don't have acne too bad but it helps prevent it and it kinda smells like man! It's great!
Neutrogena works well, so does clean and clear.
if you feel like spending some money, go ';THE WAVE'; it's a mechanical cleanser or products like proactiv


BUT


bar soap is magic. it works just as well if not better than the other junk. i just bar soap, and i don't have any acne


good luck
clean and clear get it at cvs there only like what 7 8 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment