Friday, December 25, 2009

Burt's Bees Acne Gel Cleanser or Burt's Bees Refining Facial Scrub?

I want to switch to something a little more natural.


I have combination skin, so my face feels dry after i wash it so I apply


moisturizer, but by the end of the day it's very oily.


Which one would be better? And should I use the Burt's Bees Acne Moisture Lotion with either one?Burt's Bees Acne Gel Cleanser or Burt's Bees Refining Facial Scrub?
The scrub is very good but too ruff for every day use, use it 3 times a week and the acne moisture is great for every day use.Burt's Bees Acne Gel Cleanser or Burt's Bees Refining Facial Scrub?
For acne ,darkspots,blemishes,warts and


natural remedies for geting clean and fair skin


u may refer to


http://beautyt66.notlong.com


(copy n paste the above link in browser to open it)


n u ll find tips for curing acne and


solution to all your skin problems


with homemade remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment