Friday, December 25, 2009

How often can you use facial scrub?

1-2 times per week. No more than that, especially if you have sensitive skin like I do. Scrubs are great to get rid of that dead skin on top, but if you use it more than you need to you're just stripping the natural oils in your skin that you need to stay healthy and moisturized.How often can you use facial scrub?
In my opinion I would say about twice a week. No one needs to scrub and buff too often it tends to dry out your Skin and don't fall for the hollywood hype catch some of those folk without makeup . It;s called twill er. Besides its a treat to yourself . Go back to basics Plain mild soap and some Vaseline on face at night . Middle of the wk and maybe sat night, treat yourself away from the make up. I'm going tom put a source at the bottom because it's expected, But if you could see this 53 old face passing for 45 and I get that lot. It's because if the advice I'm giving you I do myself, See below for the false hypeHow often can you use facial scrub?
I tend to use a facial scrub every other day to cleanse, but it tends to dry my skin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment