Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facial scrubs: Biore Unclogging vs. St. Ives Apricot scrub?

I've researched these scrubs online and both have mixed reviews. I have combination skin and occasional pimples around my nose and chin, plus an uneven skin tone. I thought a scrub would do the trick. But which one should I get?Facial scrubs: Biore Unclogging vs. St. Ives Apricot scrub?
I've tried both, and I really like both.(: I think this depends on you, and what kind of product your looking for. The Biore leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and cool, and the St. Ives leaves my skin feeling smooth. Most drugstores have a sample size of the St.Ives, so if I were you, I would try the sample out and see if you like it. If you do, buy the larger size. If not, try the Biore. I do like both, so I think this would depend on you. Good Luck (:Facial scrubs: Biore Unclogging vs. St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Is your skin sensitive? My skin is very sensitive and I felt when I used the St.Ives scrub that my face turned really red and tender. Personally, it burned my skin but my skin responds negatively to tons of products. I looked at some reviews on makeup alley for these products and I too saw mixed reviews. It contains salicylic acid so I guess if you have had bad experience with it before...





I found these scrubs that maybe you could try out.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P122718%26amp;categoryId=S15110%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P208317%26amp;categoryId=S15110%26amp;shouldPaginate=true





Good luck in finding the scrub that works for you!
I haven't tried the Biore scrub but the St. Ives one is very rough unless you get the gentle version. Lately I've been using an unscented scrub made by Oxy, and I really like it. I use it a couple times a week and it seems to keep pimples to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment