Friday, December 25, 2009

I have super sensitive skin. what's the best facial scrub for my face?

I need something that can wash away the grime and deep clean my pores. I always have ingrown hairs and always have alot of breakouts. I also need a good shaving cream.


I am going to walmart for these things..so something widely available would be great.





thanks.I have super sensitive skin. what's the best facial scrub for my face?
colgate sensitive skin shave cream. its sooo sofft and feels great on your skin, i use it on my legs i love it so much, and plus its one of the less expensive brands


and nivea for men sensitive skin facial scrub, and ';purpose'; :jonson and johnson brand calming redness redusing facial lotionI have super sensitive skin. what's the best facial scrub for my face?
Sugar is the best scrub, follow up with white dove soap. I have sensitive skin too this is the only thing that I can use and not break out. Get your face wet, and then take about 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and rub all over your face, then use the dove to wash the rest off.
Okay, for the breakouts and pores, use Proactiv, it is an amazing product it cleared my acne in 3 weeks. For the ingrown hairs I have no idea what to do because I never get them. Colgate is a good shaving cream, you might want to buy the sensitive kind.
Try the Nivea for Men line of products. They have a gentle scrub for sensitive skin and also a very good shave gel. Its not cheap but I have been using the products for about 6 years and my skin looks great.
Try Neutrogena and dilute it.
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment