Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I just want to know what are the different between facial foam and facial scrub?do i have to use them both?

I use a facial scrub/exfoliant at night which removes the daily dirt and dead skin cells. I use a facial foam in the morning as it is gentler and will remove any dead skin cells and will leave my skin glowing throughout the day.. There is no need to use both at the same time.I just want to know what are the different between facial foam and facial scrub?do i have to use them both?
Foam is a cleanser that cleans the makeup and dirt from your face. Scrub is an exfoliant and removes dead skin cells that accumulate. Use the foam everyday to clean after makeup and exercise. The scrub should be used three days a week. Try a gentle scrub like St.Ives gentle apricot scrub. Don't forget to moisturize too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment