Friday, December 25, 2009

What should I give my girlfriend for her birthday? Scarf and gloves, avocado facial scrub, some make up ?

I need a nice gift, not too expensive. Just something to make her feel special.What should I give my girlfriend for her birthday? Scarf and gloves, avocado facial scrub, some make up ?
Massage oil and then give her one! :)What should I give my girlfriend for her birthday? Scarf and gloves, avocado facial scrub, some make up ?
I like peach massage oil. Smells very sensual. Report Abuse

Tell her you would like to sniff her stinky feet for her birthday present. They love that sort of stuff, it's sentimental.
i gave my girlfriend a nice card, perfume and a nice expensive looking box of chocolates!
well defently dont give her make up that would just be rude um u know i think anygirl would just like some qulity time with her specail guy so take her to a restrant *one that has real plates* and then after words take her ice skating or rent some movies and go home and wach them and get her some roses





hope this helps





much love


mg777
Foeget the gloves %26amp; scarf - She won't need that if, your doing your job of keeping her warm. Facial - No that's telling her she's looking shabby - The best gift you can give her that won't cost you a penny is Give her the best Damn lap dance she ever had!!! Do you see where I'm going with that!!!
any of those work. u can make a pampering basket. candles, lotions, teas, etc for a night of just her relaxing and using whatever u put in basket
How about a gift basket of pampering goodies from the Body Shop (or whatever she uses) or somewhere like that? Really nice products, include some massage oil and scented candles and give her a candle-lit birthday massage
Is she really girly and romantic? My boyfriend got me the movie Lakehouse-it just came out on DVD in Ocotober. It was gushy and romantic and beauiful and he even watched it with me. He gave me candles and a blanket also, so we lit the candles and snuggled in the blanket while watching the movie.
I liked the first answer, but if you don't know how to give messages - scarf and gloves sounds like a very nice gift to me:) At least I'd like it:)
Give her something practical that she can use, and THEN also give her a message in a bottle :)





You can write your own message in it and they'll print it out and put sand, shells, etc in a little glass bottle. I did this for my GF on valentines day and she loved it!





It's a personal and very heartfelt gesture. You can search Google for Message In A Bottle dealers. They are quite inexpensive, too!
a dozen roses and a nice chocolate will do
Aunties buy scarves and gloves, friends buy avocado facial scrub, and if you buy her cheap make-up she will think you have no taste. Really strapped for cash? Have a single rose delivered to her with the following note attached. ';Call me and tell me what time you can meet me at my apartment';. Be prepared. Have a vase of flowers at the front door, petals scattered down the hallway to a clean bathroom with candles. Give her a luxurious bubble bath (you can wash her back/join her), then retreat to the bedroom (after blowing out the candles) for a picnic lunch, snack, dinner.....and dessert of you and your manly self!

No comments:

Post a Comment