Friday, December 25, 2009

Which is the best facial scrub for combination skin? I prefer something with natural ingredients.?

I have two favorites: My favorite favorite is the tomato face scrub from Bath and Body Works. It has a full tomato in every bottle, which contains lots of AHA... and crushed walnut shell powder is the exfoliant. It's very natural, and specifically for normal/combination skin. My second favorite is the pomegranate scrub also from BBW. This is my fiance's favorite because it smells really nice and fruity, and not like tomatoes :0) It's also normal/combination, but it's a little less coarse, specifically for those with sensitive skin.


They're 100% guaranteed too, which I love-- I don't want to be stuck with an $18 product I won't love.Which is the best facial scrub for combination skin? I prefer something with natural ingredients.?
Slice a lemon and rub it on your face raw. Use a dab of olive oil to moisturize afterwards. It will not make your skin too oily or break your face out.Which is the best facial scrub for combination skin? I prefer something with natural ingredients.?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Natural Scrubs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/natur鈥?/a>





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Homemade Moisturizer


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/11/homem鈥?/a>
lol aspirin you must be kidding .......





Use apricot scrub once a week. ( I use St Ives)
I love this one. A little goes a long way and its a big jar .


http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>
Look for Booths. I found mine at a Rite Aide.


I love it - it's all natural - and really fits in to my regime -


It's not to pricey either.
Make a paste of aspirin tablets in warm water put it in you face and let sit for half an hour. You will be amazed
Artistry庐 Polishing Scrub


Rejuvenates dull-looking skin.


Rejuvenates dull-looking skin and accelerates your natural exfoliating process.


For all skin types. Skin feels soft and perfectly polished with this effective exfoliator. The light foaming scrub with jojoba beads gently sloughs off dead skin cells, and accelerates your natural exfoliating process. Contains Nutrilite-approved ingredients including ginseng, known for its clarifying properties, and chamomile, known for its soothing properties. Scented with an invigorating tangerine and berry fragrance. Use as needed, up to 1 - 2 times per week. Ideal for all skin types. # Rejuvenates all skin types. Gently exfoliates, leaving skin soft, smooth, and fresh. Noticeably softens fine lines. Invigorating tangerine-berry fragrance. Works as an exfoliator and cleanser in one convenient product Wet face, massage gently, rinse.


Ingredients


Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-8, Arbomer, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Propylparaben, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ultramarines.


http://cgarcia1.qbeautyzone.com/products鈥?/a>
arbonne has a great theraml enzyme masque. This is a product that provides the benefit of a mask and a scrub for deep cleansing , I use this rather than paying $50.00 a visit to the salon for a facial. This rejuvenates your skin for healty cells and is all natural dermatologist recommended.for more information email me. or look on my 360.


These products are all natural.100% vegan approved
I mix in several tablespoons of baking soda into my cream cleanser. I do this one time a week. Rinse very well with cool water.
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment