Friday, December 25, 2009

What's the difference between a facial scrub and lotion?

should I say a facial scrub makes ur skin clean and remove all dirt and stuffs,and lotion helps you maintain your skin and somehow take care of it,like moisturizing and lightenign up the skin.


is that right? if not,correct me,and tell me the difference!


:D thank you


p.s. do you hav 2 use a moisturizer or cleanser before or after using a facial scrub?because I dont apply makeup at all,never,so I think i dont need cleanser to ';remove makeup';What's the difference between a facial scrub and lotion?
Facial scrubs remove dead skin. It leaves your face feeling soft and smooth as a baby. You can actually use it anywhere on the body. Follow up with light moisture would be good but not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment