Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it ok to use facial scrub?

clean %26amp; clear-morning burst detoxifying scrub


twice daily?...I have clogged pores and combination skin





but I don't want to use anything to harsh so


would it damage my complexion if I use twice a day?Is it ok to use facial scrub?
I use it twice a day too. Just put moisturizer on your face afterwards. It won't hurt you. :]Is it ok to use facial scrub?
If you use products like that too often they'll dry out your skin by stripping the oils off them that you need. If you do get dry then don't ues it as much, but its probably fine.
yea but dont use it daily. i did that once(use scrub everyday) and i found me did to get really raw and dry. u can use it just not daily
id say yes...scrubs just remove the top layer of skin...its usually already gonna fall off anyway
no its okay.
naa. just use a good moisturizer with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment