Friday, December 25, 2009

I am looking for good facial products (scrub, moisturizer, masks) for sensitive skin. Favorites?

there are so many products, I am looking for some that dont have some of the irritants like sodium lauryl sulfate, etc (I get dermatitis) I need some anti-aging or exfoliating...I like the idea of ';natural/organic'; products but do any actually work?I am looking for good facial products (scrub, moisturizer, masks) for sensitive skin. Favorites?
I have sensitive skin too and have had good luck with Aveda and Clinique. Most other natural lines like Alba have made my skin feel strange. Aveda is all natural and humanely sourced, they have a couple of mild exfoliators that work well, nothing is overly harsh.I am looking for good facial products (scrub, moisturizer, masks) for sensitive skin. Favorites?
I don't know how much you want to spend but I really like Boscia. They are preservative free and natural. The bottles have a unique design with a pump so that you don't have to put your finger (and germs) in the product. http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=5729
Arbonne. You buy it on-line. It is pure Swiss skin care that REALLY shows results. The bad part about 'organic' is that they don't really make a difference. I have been using Arbonne since April and LOVE it. E-mail me if you want to see some anti-aging before and after pix.
natural/organic products don't make much of a difference. The only thing is that it doesn't put harsh chemicals on your skin so there's less chance of you reacting to it and getting rashes.








The best moisturizer and cleanser I've used so far is CETAPHIL. This thing is SO gentle , that you don't even have to wash off the cleanser with water! You can just wipe it off ( its says on the package).





If you need anti-aging products, I suggest you use the brand ';Olay';. I like their Regnerist line.
Simple pump out noxema. I PROMISE! my skin is flawless, get cleansing cream, unscented. It is natural, doesnt have cancer causing scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment