Friday, December 25, 2009

How do i make a natural facial scrub at home?

I make my own face scrubs at home, I do not use store bought facial cleansers and such due to all the unnatural ingredients. Here is how I make mine, which it a sugar scrub and it really makes your face glow, goes below the surface and cleanses and cleans the skin, helps prevents breakouts,pimples, and blackheads. Also helps the skin from being oily.





Ingredients:





1 Cup of Sugar (I use plain sugar, raw sugar is good also)


1/4 Cup of Pure Honey


2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice


2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice


1 Tea Packet of Chamomile Tea (100% Chamomile)





Directions:





Combine all the ingredients. For the tea bag simple rip it open and add your chamomile. Use as often as you like! It does wounders, trust me!How do i make a natural facial scrub at home?
I discovered an amazing one the other day and am recommending it EVERYWHERE. It's incredibly simple and works like a charm :)





Get a dixie cup part full of sugar. I usually fill it half way, but less is fine too. Add a little bit of whole or 2% milk. Mix with a spoon until it creates a fairly thick paste (thin enough it'll stick to your face, but thick enough that it isn't runny). I wouldn't fill the cup more than halfway full of sugar because it can take a few tries to get the consistancy right, and you may need to add more sugar.





Use as an exfoliant, and voila! Super soft and healthy skin!





Why?





Sugar is fine enough that it won't harm the soft skin on your face (so long as you don't scrub excessively, of course). Also, it is suitable for more skin types. It won't make you break out like harsh scrubs.





Milk contains many fats (this is why you need 2% or whole milk) which moisturize the body without making it oily and clogging pores. Milk is also high in acids that are good for your skin. Since the acids aren't too strong, they won't harm you at all - but they will cleanse your skin. It also contains beta hydroxy acid, which acts as a natural exfoliant for your skin.





Combined, they exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize your skin. This is also a great scrub because it's very easy to wash off unlike a lot of scrubs I've used which have left bits in my hairline and all over the shower. The sugar dissolves in the water so it's so simple.





I've also heard about adding honey to the mixture, but I haven't tried it. I'm not keen on using honey products because although they moisture your face, they can be messy.





Good luck!How do i make a natural facial scrub at home?
Sugar, conditioner and a little bit of water. You can use salt if you want to dry out your skin but not all the time. A girl who I went to cosmetology school with swore by it.
I put sugar in honey and let it dissolve just a little (so it is not too rough) and slather it on with my hands.





I like to use salt on the rest of my body.
Idk about natural. But sugar and olive oil mixed evenly are great for exfoliation.





I personally thought it would make my skin really greasy, but it doesn't at all.





Also using it on your lips makes them realllly soft.





:]
mix a three tsp of sugar with one tsp of whatever cooking oil you have in your cabinet. You can skip the oil if you want a harsher scrub.
MILK AND BROWN SUGAR!


I made this scrub when my friends came over and they say the use it all the time!


it makes your skin feel soo smooth!
depends on your skin type. u can use either sugar or salt.


not sure which one is for dry skin and which one is for oily.


u can google it i guess.
Mix sugar and lemon or orange juice...It will exfoliate and tone your skin..hope this helps...I have heard that the citrus also boosts your energy!
coconut oil and sugar and green tea
Tabasco sauce and salt

No comments:

Post a Comment