Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a good facial scrub ?

i need a facial scrub that will give me great results and clean my face before school starts in about a month. i have oily skin.


it can be a product from a store or a home remedy.What is a good facial scrub ?
I also swear by St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I use the version called ';Blemish and Blackhead Control'; three times a week and it works wonders. It had salicylic acid in it which can be drying to your skin so follow with a light moisturizer.





Good luck!What is a good facial scrub ?
ive been using clean and clear blackhead scrub then i use the astrigent.but as a home remedy that really works is putting alcohol on your face with a cotton ball, then peroxide to clean the dirt off, then vitamin E or A capsule and let it set overnight,but not too much vitamin E or A.dont put it on your oily spots.it worked for me and i have oily skin,so hopefully it will work for you.
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I haven been using it for 10+ years and still love it. They have different types for each skin type. I buy the ';invigorating'; one but it is the harshest. They have some for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. You can buy this at any store,ex. Target, WalMart,any drug store etc. It will cost between $3 to $5.





Looks like this: http://www.cosmogirl.com/cm/cosmogirl/im鈥?/a>
Im not sure if your from the UK, %26amp; im not sure if they will have this is the US but i use St Ives apricot scrub, it really makes my skin look radient, and i have oily skin also, it make my skin feel and look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment