Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm confused about using face cream after using facial scrub or cleanser.?

Like, say I used a facial scrub or cleanser to keep my face looking nice and clean in the morning, and right after that I put some Avon face cream on it to keep my skin from getting dry on my way to school. Is it stupid for me to do that? What's the point of using a facial scrub or cleanser if I'm just going to put moisturizing face cream on right after that, right?I'm confused about using face cream after using facial scrub or cleanser.?
The face cleaner is used to clean your skin. Your skin is then bright and clean and new so you need something to protect it from the sun and dirt so therefore you use the face cream. Cleanse and protect.I'm confused about using face cream after using facial scrub or cleanser.?
You have to stay home at least 30-40 minutes after applying cream. As for me, I don't use scrabs anymore, just enzyme cleanser once a week and gentle SLS-free cleanser for everyday. Vey nice book ';skin type solution'; by Dr. Baumann. read it
Do your routine at night so when you wake up you have perfect skin and only need to wash it with water %26amp; apply moistrurizer.


At night use your 1.cleanser 2.Facial Scrub 3. Any water based toner facial wash 4. Face cream


hope this helped (:

No comments:

Post a Comment